domingo, 27 de septiembre de 2015

We´ll always have Paris

“I love Paris every moment
every moment of the year
I love Paris, why do I love Paris,
because my love is near”


“I love Paris” lyrics, from Cole Porter.






I know, I know, I´m a nerd and I can´t do anything about it. I hope ;-) My age, and going to another country to a Con of a show that I love, to meet the actors, speak to them and take photographs with them. Worth as an excuse, I´m not the only one, this place was full of fannerds as me, or more than me, but perhaps you are wondering why, as I wonder myself many times. Why to go so long away and spend so much money to stay close a group of men that would never look at me on a street, I´m sure. And I have an answer: because they make me dream. The fact that they are so hot, it´s not the main ;-) I´m just a fan for them, one of thousands or millions fans they have, and they are gentle to us, nice, loving…so charming! but they are so much more to me, and to the thousands or millions fans they have. They make us dream. Thanks to their job, we can experience feelings that we´ll never live in our current lives, despite how exciting they are. And that´s good, because cutting heads, plotting to kill the mayor or buying people as slaves it´s not the very best, so let those kind of things for fiction. But we have also lived stories of love, of rebelliousness, of fight, of tenderness, of fantasy, of sex. Stories of personal growth, of worth, of strong, of brotherhood. Fictional stories that have contributed much to our lives, at last to mine, and thanks to the “Spartacus” team, and specially to its gorgeous actors and actresses. That´s because we spend time and money to stay near them, although only a moment.

And of course, current people we can be so interesting due to many things that have nothing to do with our physical appearance, but to be near such a men, look at them in the eyes and get a hug from them, it has no price. Well it has really, we Spartafans have paid it to attend the Con, but I dare to speak on behalf each of them to say it was worth. And to say that thanks to our meeting in Paris, today we are a little happier.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario